Internet Ranking

Talk about penguins. Or walruses. Or colored blocks. Or the fated, never-ending battle between penguins, walruses and colored blocks.

Internet Ranking

Postby Alfred Saxon » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 am

Hello YYR games,
Put my first code fine. That was 18,000 score. I beat that score i got 45,000 (around that) put the code in like last time. Push the button and it says name all ready in use. Pick a different name.

My score is not updating.

Sorry if i got it wrong. I am half asleep 5:28 in the morning no sleep. Like your game. hope leaderboards work. Talk soon. Please help.
Alfred Saxon

Re: Internet Ranking

Postby yyr » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Alfred Saxon wrote:Hello YYR games,
Put my first code fine. That was 18,000 score. I beat that score i got 45,000 (around that) put the code in like last time. Push the button and it says name all ready in use. Pick a different name.

My score is not updating.

Sorry if i got it wrong. I am half asleep 5:28 in the morning no sleep. Like your game. hope leaderboards work. Talk soon. Please help.

No, you did everything just fine! I was alerted to this problem when the system sent me an e-mail. That part worked, but the score wasn't updating.

The problem is now fixed. Check your e-mail; I sent you something. Thanks for alerting me to the problem, and I hope you continue to enjoy Falling!
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Falling