Internet Ranking - Not really a Bug

Discuss this crazy, intense game here.

Internet Ranking - Not really a Bug

Postby LuxorMalenkov » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 pm

More of an Annoyance than a bug. The game won't let you get an internet ranking score if you don't make the local highscore board with a score. So if you were to say, play 10 games of medium, and get almost perfect scores, then play a round on easy to set a IR high score, it would be impossible because you can't get on the local ranking with the medium scores in the way.
LuxorMalenkov

Re: Internet Ranking - Not really a Bug

Postby yyr » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 pm

LuxorMalenkov wrote:More of an Annoyance than a bug. The game won't let you get an internet ranking score if you don't make the local highscore board with a score. So if you were to say, play 10 games of medium, and get almost perfect scores, then play a round on easy to set a IR high score, it would be impossible because you can't get on the local ranking with the medium scores in the way.

This is a pretty good point.

At first I didn't think this was an issue, because I figured "well, you're only going to be shooting for higher scores anyway..." but obviously it isn't possible to get a higher score on Easy than it is on, say, Expert.

I should address this in an update. Thanks for pointing it out, and I hope you're enjoying the game =)
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Sharpshooter