Current version / known issues

More terrifying than ever, the fearsome beast returns...this time, threatening a much larger crowd!

Current version / known issues

Postby yyr » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 am

The current version is Steam/Windows 2.0, released on 2/23/2018. The Mac version is still planned, but not yet released.

Version History:
2.0 (2/23/2018) - Initial release.

If you encounter any bugs or issues that are not listed here, please e-mail me at yyr at yyrgames dot com and let me know about them! Or, you can post to this thread directly, if desired.

Known Issues: (in order of importance)

- The browser for Steam Leaderboards can sometimes get stuck on "Please wait..." and never refresh or timeout. I'll be looking into this.
- There is currently no "My Score" function in the Steam Leaderboards browser. I do plan to add this, once it works.
- The description for one of the Challenges mentions the LB and RB buttons, but does not change those to L1 and R1 if you're using a DualShock 4. (Already fixed, patch in progress)
- The AutoPlay/Attract Mode AI for Space (Bottom/Avoid), Spike Ball, and Ladder can make mistakes and fail. I need to improve it.
- If two controllers are connected, and one is a supported controller, and the other is not, the game can be started from the unsupported controller. You won't actually be able to play it, but, well, bleh! (Already fixed, patch in progress)
Aaron Teplitsky
I hope you're having fun with them!
Site Admin

Return to Super Multitasking (Steam)