The yyrGames forums are closed

This is where yyrGames itself is discussed. Discussion regarding the actual games should take place in their respective discussion boards.

The yyrGames forums are closed

Postby yyr » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:57 am

Hello all!

I think it's plain to see that I'm more or less the only one here. There was definitely a good amount of activity here back in the days of Snake360, but over the last few years, it's just been me posting updates (which I can do just as well at the main yyrGames site) and random bots posting spam. Actually, the most popular post on this forum isn't about yyrGames at all; it's about the Cooking Fever mobile game!

So, the forums are now read-only. The most popular posts, as well as informational articles on the older games, have been moved to the new yyrGames Knowledge Base. You can access it at this link: http://www.yyrgames.com/?q=knowledgebase
If you attempt to access a post that has been moved to the Knowledge Base, you'll be forwarded there automatically.

All other content will remain until December 31st, 2019, after which the forums will be removed completely.

Thank you for playing yyrGames!
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to yyrGames Discussion