fabfantastic

Any positive or negative feedback should be posted here. Like something about Snake360? Hate something? Let me know! I will read and respond to all comments!

fabfantastic

Postby gothicrevue.com » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:09 pm

A great game.. I recently bought Fable 2 Left 4 Dead and Saints row 2..and yet all I find myself wanting to play is snake 360..(drives my family(kids and wife) rather batty... great game..love the internet rankings...I only wish it was online battle or co-opable...
gothicrevue.com

Re: fabfantastic

Postby yyr » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 pm

gothicrevue.com wrote:A great game.. I recently bought Fable 2 Left 4 Dead and Saints row 2..and yet all I find myself wanting to play is snake 360..(drives my family(kids and wife) rather batty... great game..love the internet rankings...I only wish it was online battle or co-opable...

Thanks very much for the positive comments =) I'm really happy that you're enjoying it! I hope your wife and kids hang in there =) Maybe challenge them to some Suffocation Battles to keep them busy!

I would have loved to implement online play but as I've never programmed online play before, I wanted to focus on delivering a polished offline component this time around. If there's demand for a second version, full online play is most definitely one of the things on the list for it!

Thanks for playing, and I hope you continue to enjoy Snake360!

~aaron
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

family

Postby gothicrevue.com » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 am

my family hate playing "old school games " with me..cause I "play to win"...and I''m really great at this type of game..(why dont you post some of "your" scores aaron?..or at least give us some things/scores to shoot for?.).are there any co-op internet boards?...as my son would begrudgingly play if there was?.. the differing control schemes are GREAT..I have an older 360 controller that has all "wonky" joysticks..so I just disable them for this game and use the face buttons...
gothicrevue.com

Re: fabfantastic

Postby yyr » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:08 am

I will likely post some scores soon, but I don't want to compete too heavily on my own game and clog up the boards =)

At this time there is no Internet Ranking for Co-Op mode. Sorry about that =( I couldn't yet determine a good way to measure one team's performance against another. I'll try to put that in the next release, if there is one.

The face buttons are most definitely the best input scheme for this game and I'm glad you're enjoying using them!
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Snake360 Feedback