No Online Co-op. Good or Bad?

Any positive or negative feedback should be posted here. Like something about Snake360? Hate something? Let me know! I will read and respond to all comments!

No Online Co-op. Good or Bad?

Postby M3rcad0 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:36 am

Too bad theres no Online Co-op but it better though because theres no need to worry about the other person lagging and then you crash in to their snake. Over all out of 5 i give snake a 3.5 because it has a kids mode which should have been called "Noob mode" due to the fact that it has a 3 sec. delay before you would die if you run in to your self or a wall. Wish there were achievements i could unlock to add to my gamerscore but YYR is smart enough to make his own in his own game! Anyway what is your take about no online co-op?
M3rcad0

Re: No Online Co-op. Good or Bad?

Postby yyr » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 am

If there is demand for another version I'll do my best to add full online play (both co-op and battle)! I do realize that online play is a great addition to games of this type, but decided to focus on a polished offline component for my first release.

I won't ever think that the lack of a feature is "good..." I do think it is one of Snake360's shortcomings. I do realize that online play lends itself better to some games than others, and that lag can kill some types of games, but I feel that it should be there anyway...for the benefit of those people that have good connections and folks that they want to play with.
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Snake360 Feedback