Thanks, yyr!

Any positive or negative feedback should be posted here. Like something about Snake360? Hate something? Let me know! I will read and respond to all comments!

Thanks, yyr!

Postby slowbro » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 pm

I've got to say that for someone who enjoys competing on online scoreboards this game is a godsend, one of the best I've played including big-company games on disc and XBLA. I will never match up to chillin out and CANADAZOOCREW and Cowman (edit: and mrofir), but it's fun to try to make them sweat.

It's obvious that many hours went into designing all those levels. I'll never unlock Master, but that's alright.

In my opinion this is one of the few games I've ever played with absolutely perfect control. Also I think the scoring system and the options for slow people and the way levels and modes unlock are top-notch.

I do have two small criticisms. The brightest red stage, stage 5 I think, is hard to look at; too bright and harsh for my eyes. If I get that stage in Survival, I exit and start over. The other is a little website-related thing; I think there should be a link from snake360.com/ to the rankings page. At first I couldn't find the scoreboard so I thought it hadn't been implemented yet (after reading old news).

Cheers to yyr and the amazing players, and here's hoping for many sales :D
slowbro

Re: Thanks, yyr!

Postby yyr » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 am

There should be a link to the ranking page in the frame along the top of the index page. If you have frames turned off, or your screen is set to a low resolution (or you're browsing on a phone), the link may not show up. Next time I update the front page, I'll try to remember to put a more direct link to the ranking page on there.

I'm sorry that you don't like the Lava theme. The themes for all of the courses are locked right now but if a second version is released, I'd consider putting a theme adjustment on the Game Options screen, for those that don't like one theme or another. Also, perhaps I'd tone down the graphics for that theme a bit =\

Thanks for the support, the feedback and for playing Snake360! Keep trying, and I think you'll unlock Master sooner or later!
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Postby slowbro » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Oh, I bet I know why I can't see the link ... I'm connecting to the web via a Wii. I see 'videos', then 'info', then I can't find any way to see any farther right. I bet the link shows up fine for anyone on a normal computer. A lot of sites don't show up right on Wii.

Honestly keep up the good work; this game is great.
slowbro

Postby yyr » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

I've updated the main page...there's a link to the ranking page now. Click on "get those scores in!" and you'll get there. =)

Thanks once again for the positivity...saw your post on gamefaqs =)
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Snake360 Feedback