I posted up a review of Snake 360 Lite on my site

Any positive or negative feedback should be posted here. Like something about Snake360? Hate something? Let me know! I will read and respond to all comments!

I posted up a review of Snake 360 Lite on my site

Postby Dhalamar » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 pm

http://wastedseconds.com/?p=2553

It's not a HUGE site by any stretch, but it's there. :) And I point out in the review why I chose the Lite version. But yeah, if any of you guys are interested, there it is. :)
Dhalamar

Re: I posted up a review of Snake 360 Lite on my site

Postby yyr » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks for the review!

I'm glad you're enjoying Snake360, and I'm especially happy that you wanted to share the love =) Many thanks for your support!
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Re: I posted up a review of Snake 360 Lite on my site

Postby Dhalamar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 pm

yyr wrote:Thanks for the review!

I'm glad you're enjoying Snake360, and I'm especially happy that you wanted to share the love =) Many thanks for your support!

Yeah, it's always kind of annoyed me that the indie games on Xbox Live don't get the same respect review-wise as the XBLA and retail titles, so that's how I review them.

I'll admit that I'm rather hard on them (someone even said I'm brutal at times heh) but I'm not gonna give indie game authors slack for not being a full studio or something. I know I missed one major part with Snake 360 Lite in the fact that it's a score chaser game ... but I'm not a score chaser. I just play it and try to unlock everything. :)

And I didn't delve much into the multiplayer because without Xbox Live it's useless to me since I'm an unpopular bastard. But I do point out that this is one of the few games where no XBL support is understandable considering lag could completely ruin it.

But I try to give XBLIG the same respect a full out studio game would get. I may not be the best, but I try. :)
Dhalamar

Return to Snake360 Feedback